Friday, 10 June 2011

"You bitches."

You guise, you should totally go check Elyse Sewell's blog (www.elysesewell.livejournal.com). She doesn't post anymore, but it's so so cool. Awesome tidbits of information on living in Asia and what being a model is really like (Turns out all those VH1 shows were lying. It's not glamorous, you just get a shitload of makeup thrown in your face, a shitload of hairspray throw in your hair and then you have to pose for 6 hours. I don't know what to believe anymore.)





In today's unrelated news: I had Korean food for dinner! Someone forgot a can of coke in the freezer and it exploded! I'm going for coffee with Amanda tomorrow! Talking about fashion with my mum is awesome! I learned how to wrap my scarf in a cool way!


That's all.




P.S.: Bonus points for whoever figures out the title reference.

1 comment:

  1. haha, I love the last paragraph with all the exclamations!

    ReplyDelete